I have uploaded a video with pictures and steps added to it. But I will also had the steps at the bottom. Hope you guys like it!
What is your favorite dessert?? I want to bake some more!
So these are the ingredients I used:
Steps: Angell Food Cupcake batter
1. Take out eggs and let stand for 30 min in room temp.
2.Sifted 2/4 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 cup flour into bowl, set aside.
3.Seperate egg whites from yolks. 5 eggs
4. Place egg yolks in fridge can be used later
5.Place egg whites into a seperate bowl (clean) begin to mix until foamy.
6. Then add 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar and 1/8 tsp of salt
7. Continue mixing as you add 1/2 cup of powdered sugar until it forms soft peaks.
8. Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
9. Fold in the sifted flour and sugar we have prepared before.
10. Fill cupcake liners 3/4 of the way up, they do not rise much.
11. Set in Oven at 350 degrees for 17 minutes. They should be golden and pop up when you press on them lightly.
Set aside to cool for about 30 min.
Steps: Whipped Cream Frosting
1. Take 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract and 1 tablespoon of sugar. Combine and place in refrigerator for 30 min.
2. Then begin to mix on high for about 10-12 min until it forms stiff peaks.
Steps: Preparing the Cupcake
1. You can either drop a dallop on the cupcake or you can pipe out the whipped cream.
2. Add sliced Strawberries.