The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just Peachy!

This is one of my more simple yet classy outfits I like to throw into the mix in my wardrobe. When ever you can't decide what to wear here's a tip for you: Black is always a great choice and all you have to do is accesorize! I chose to wear a black tank and a black pencil skirt. Added this peach/pink colored blazer for a complete look. I also worethe arrowhead collar necklace, small diamon earrings and my charm bracelet that isn't featured in the pictures. For the first time ever I borrowed my sister's Sam Edelman studded pumps! They are fabulous!! 

Blazer: Forever 21
Skirt: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Bag: H&M
Necklace: Forever 21





Vodka and Caviar by OPI

6 comments:

Giovanna said...

Cute look! Love your blazer and heels!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com
Shabby Apple Gift Card Giveaway!

Cynthia Bagué said...

just LOVE it


Cynthia

Aminta Paiz said...

Are the shoes comfy?... I use OPI too... for me thats the best nail polish ever ..

Kisses..
amintasfashion

Iris said...

Your shoes is just amazing ! :)

Shawn Giles said...

U look amazing..lovin the Sam Edelmans and peach blazer...women are all about those spiked heels at my work (Nordstrom) lol

Simone Diederich said...

Leuke blazer!

http://chicadeahora.blogspot.com ♥

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments