The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Feeling Fancy...

Here is my outfit for last night!! I absolutely love this dress! It's so feminine and girly and it has a fancy back. Omg I didn't even realize it till I got home and tried it on again that I saw the keyhole opening! It's such a suttle little skin exposure that it makes it mysterious and appealing. Love those little details. I also fell in love with the color. The pictures don't do it justice, but the color is a bright jade. The closest it gets to is the second picture. I also love the ruffles on my sleeves, they give it an airy floaty vibe. 
Enjoy the video at the end! :) 

The front is very simple and has a crew neck style front. 


Unbuttoned to show where the slit it :)

Buttoned :)


10 comments:

Adriana said...

Cute top! Love the color of it =)

-Adriana
Little Petite

Tori said...

Your dress is beautiful!! I adore the color!!

Just to let you know as well, I nominated you for a Liebster Award :) Check out the details on my blog :)

http://www.mythriftychic.com/2012/07/the-liebster-awards.html

tini-tani said...

Hello! Great blog! The last post is very interesting and beautiful! Let's follow each other, if you agree, then let me know!)))

Chris Ed said...

lovely look, your hair is beauiful!
xx chris

Jessica W said...

I love that dress too. The colour really suits you :-)

The Lovelorn

Jessica Lauren said...

OH MY GOSH! Love the dress color!!! :)

Please check out my blog:
http://thelooneybuttdiaries.blogspot.com/

Scarlette said...

Love the color of the dress, beautiful outfit, did you want to follow eachother?

Scarr xx
http://scarlette910.blogspot.com.au/

Glossy Lala said...

Lovely dress,especially the colour.
I wonder if you would like to follow each other :).

http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

Fashion is for idiots [like us] said...

What a cute dress! The ruffles are lovely!
Great color - looks so good with your dark hair!

fashion is for idiots [like us]
fashion is for idiots [like us]

Klaudia ef said...

fantastis dress !
I want it in my wardrobe
XOXO

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments