Hello Lovely readers! It's been crazy this past week because I had my final for my last class yesterday! I'm finally done with the first semester of college! To be honest, it's not what I expected. I thought it would be more fun, but really it's a lot of boring work lol. Well thank God I have two weeks off and for the first half of the vacation I'll be in NY. (Though it's a terrible time to go.)
Nonetheless, I will be showing you girls what I pack for my winter trip.
Last year I did a video on how to pack lightly and it was around November so it was more of fall outfits. This time I'm showing you what winter appropriate outfits I'm bringing.
I decided to stay in the gray-black-blue color scheme so everything matches.
Hope you guys find it helpful!
Winter Fashion Tips:
1. Replace bracelets and rings with gloves! There are some super cute gloves out there at the moment, and this way your hands stay nice and warm!
2. Hats are perfect to change up an outfit.
3. Scarves is another perfect way to spice up an outfit.
4. Lipsticks are key to brighten your face and add color!
5. Layering is essential if you want to stay warm and can easily be fashionable!