The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

NOTW: Summer Colors

Hello my lovelies! I wanted to share with you guys my latest nail posts on Instagram (if you don't follow me take a moment a click the follow button for daily fashion/misc photos of my life!) I absolutely love having a fresh coat of paint on my nails as it makes me feel so put together and ready to take on the world. Since summer is here I have been gravitating towards lighter colors such as white, lavender and blue! Here are my nails for the lastfew weeks!
Week #1:
Nail Polish: Sweet Nothing by Sinful Colors



Week #2:
Nail Polish: Alpine Snow by OPI
Spiked Bracelets: Forever 21
Ancor and Infinity bracelet: Surf Shop
Heart bead bracelet: Gifted

Week #3: 
Nail Polish: Beverly Hills by Sinful Colors
Rings: Forever 21

Sinful Colors is super cheap and the quality is incredible! It only cost $2 which is insane and it lasts a very long time, not to mention the fact that the time it takes to dry is minimal. I definetly recommend this brand!



7 comments:

TheMadTwins said...

whaat? They are so cheap! Where can I get those? The first color is so pretty!
(giveaway on our blog)

Sara Luxe said...

love these colours

Regine Karpel said...

Love Beverly Hills!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Andi Bremner said...

pretty colours!

andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

fashiondrogue said...

Oh my god i want all these shades..Lovely. I dont know how I missed that on instgram. I'm going to like it on instagram right nw :)
New post is up on my blog xx
http://fashiondrogue.wordpress.com/

Linda Becaca said...

Gorgeous nails! I need to do mine now haha

Trendy Teal

Andi Bremner said...

love those colours! they're so pretty!

andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments