The fashion, life, and travels of a Fashion Queen.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

OOTD: I'm Still Into You

Hello beauties, I've got another OOTD post for you guys this Wednesday. Now that I'm regularly going to school I've got outfits up the wazoo! Unfortunetly I haven't been able to film OOTD videos but I am actually kind of bored of them. I want to try other videos if you don't mind. I have a whole list of ideas that I am thinking of doing in the next few weeks. Hopefully I will be able to! This Friday I have a very special post and I can't wait to show it to you guys!
But for this outfit I just went for something really, really simple. Paired my Bar ||| top with a regular pair of jeans and nude sandals. To make it a bit more colorful I applied my Up The Amp lipstick from Mac which has been a go-to for me for the past week lol. My nails are Bikini So Teeny (since this outfit was from the first week of school).

What I'm Wearing: 
Top: Bar |||
Jeans: Levis
Shoes: Forever 21
Lips: Up the Amp MAC

6 comments:

TwentyThirty GLAM said...

Love it!!! :)

Tijana Momcilovic said...

nice outfit :)

http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

Kat said...

such a cute casual look!! i love that top :) and your nails are sooo pretty!!

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Vett Vandiver said...

cute outfit!

Lucie Srbová said...

That top is super cute!

Style Without Limits
Facebook

Gabriella Wolf said...

Hello dear,
would you like to follow each other's blogs on facebook and bloglovin? Btw, love your blog's design, so chic!

Best wishes,
Gabriella
http://gabriellawolf.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments